News and Announcements
Wrestlers will no longer be required to wear a mask during practice. Masks need to be on to enter and exit the building. In order to keep our wrestlers on the mat we strongly encourage wrestlers to wear a mask outside of practice and maintain social distancing. If there is a rise in cases it is likely they will shut wrestling down.
Wrestlers will still be required to complete Screen & Go prior to entering the building and have their temperature checked at the door. Parents are not allowed in the building.
Good Evening NCW Families,
- Pecan order forms are due TOMORROW, November 2, 2020. Please bring your order form and all payments to practice tomorrow. Reminder payments can be made by cash, check (made out to: Nashville Catholic Wrestling), and Venmo (send to: @Cole-Moseley). If payment is made through Venmo please make sure your wrestler’s name is noted (example: Ethan Lampert pecan fundraiser). If your wrestler sold 20 items they will receive a free item. Another free item will be earned for every additional 10 items sold. Please include free items on your order form.
- Chick-Fil-A Fundraiser – We will have a Chick-Fil-A fundraiser day on Monday, November 16, 2020, from 11 am – 8 pm at Chick-fil-A Brentwood (330 Franklin Road, Brentwood). We will receive 15% of all sales that mention Nashville Catholic Wrestling. Curbside mobile orders can make a note in the app during mobile checkout. We will only receive credit for drive-thru and mobile orders that mention Nashville Catholic Wrestling. Please promote this fundraiser by sharing our flyer. The flyer can be found on the NCW homepage or at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XxTEEtN9YVv9jmTAwut_VCGb1Trj8jzv/view?usp=sharing
- Full contact practice will resume tomorrow, November 2, 2020. We will monitor the wrestlers closely to ensure all safety measures are in place. Practice reminders:
-Complete Screen & Go prior to entering the building (link on NCW homepage)
- Masks on to enter the wrestling room
- Temperature will be taken at the door
- No parents in the building
Good Evening NCW Families,
Thank you to those that were able to attend our Zoom parent meeting. The PowerPoint presentation is attached to this email. Important items to remember:
- Pecan Fundraiser runs through 11/2/2020. We encourage every wrestler to sell 20 items. Payments can be made by cash, check (made out to: Nashville Catholic Wrestling), and Venmo (send to: @Cole-Moseley). If payment is made through Venmo please make sure your wrestler’s name is noted (example: Ethan Lampert pecan fundraiser). For every 20 items sold wrestlers will receive a free item. Another free item will be earned for every additional 10 items sold. All money must be received by 11/2/2020. If your wrestler needs a sales form it can be found on the left side of the NCW homepage.
- Gear Store will be open until 10/25/2020. You do not need to purchase the shirt, shorts, or singlet that are included with registration. All gear is extra and optional. Once the store closes on 10/25/2020 we will not be able to open it again. Link to the store is on the NCW homepage under 2020-2021 registration or at: https://www.bsnteamsports.com/shop/LQU0e1fRC7
- Registration will be completed online this year. Please complete your registration ASAP so we can order our team gear by 10/25/2020. All forms need to be completed. COVID waiver, Concussion, and Sudden Cardiac Arrest forms need to be reviewed by BOTH parent and wrestler. If your wrestler is participating in their middle school wrestling season we still need NCW registration completed by 10/25/2020. Gear will be ordered for those wrestlers registered, regardless of date they are able to start. Link to registration is on the NCW homepage under 2020-2021 registration or at: https://forms.gle/AdxW6XCqfZpiGr5z8
- AAU/USA Cards need to be purchased by wrestlers. AAU NCW club code is WYB33 (https://play.aausports.org/login/tabid/36231/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2f) and USA Wrestling NCW club code is 1341001 (https://www.teamusa.org/usa-wrestling). Links to both websites can also be found on the NCW homepage.
- Practice will be held Monday and Wednesday from 5 – 6:30 PM._ NOTE this week’s practice will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday (10/20 and 10/21) due to an event at FRHS on Monday._ Wrestlers will be required to wear a mask and continue with no contact/no partners, solo drilling, conditioning, etc. Wrestling with a partner is scheduled to begin on 11/2/2020. Please complete Screen & Go prior to each practice. A screenshot of the confirmation page will need to be shown at the side door of the wrestling room prior to entering the building. The Screen & Go website can also be found on the NCW homepage or at: https://ui-ehfp-frhs.pub.cloud-03.pcf.ascension.org/
Please review the attached PowerPoint presentation. If you have any questions please reach out to us. Contact information can be found on the last slide.
Michele Lampert and Charmaine Eason
The document NCW_2020-2021.pdf was attached to this post.
Good Morning Parents,
An informational meeting for Middle School wrestling parents is Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 5:30 pm via Zoom. Meeting ID: 851 6501 2725, Passcode: 636446 (more details below). We will discuss registration, practices, tournaments, the gear store, fundraisers and more.
Registration forms will be completed online this season. All forms must be completed and signed for your wrestler to participate. Please bring cash or check (made out to Nashville Catholic Wrestling) to practice on Monday, 10/19/2020 or Wednesday, 10/21/2020. The registration form can be accessed from the left side of the homepage or here: https://forms.gle/JTCzbD3CNMNLM8E38
We look forward to seeing you virtually on Sunday!
Michele Lampert & Charmaine Eason
Topic: NCW Middle School Parent Meeting
Time: Oct 18, 2020 05:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 851 6501 2725
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,85165012725#,,,,,,0#,,636446# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,85165012725#,,,,,,0#,,636446# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 851 6501 2725
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kmlKe8PJ
Practice will resume for Middle School (Grades 5-8 only) on Monday, October 5, 2020, from 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM. We will practice every Monday and Wednesday. Next week, 10/5 and 10/7, wrestlers will be required to wear a mask and continue with no contact/no partners, solo drilling, conditioning, etc.
The following Screen & Go website is used by FRHS to track visitors to the campus (https://ui-ehfp-frhs.pub.cloud-03.pcf.ascension.org/). Please save the link to your home screen and complete the COVID questions prior to practice each day. After the Screen & Go is completed please take a screenshot of the confirmation page. This page will need to be shown at the door to Mrs. Eason or Mrs. Lampert prior to entering the building. Wrestlers will also have their temperature taken at this time.
Wear a mask
Temperature will be taken
Answer COVID questions online prior to practice
No contact yet/No partners (solo drilling, conditioning, etc.)
Parents are not allowed in the building
Please remember to bring a water bottle.
We are looking forward to seeing our wrestlers on the mat! Please reach out if you have any questions.
Michele Lampert 615.585.5175
Charmaine Eason 615.926.2866