News and Announcements
Our summer car wash was a great success, raising $2,565, more than double last year’s amount!!
It is time to roll out our next fundraising event for the year. We will be working events at Nissan Stadium with Legends Hospitality. We will work food concessions in the stadium and NCW will receive a percentage of the total sales of the event. We have committed to working one event a month except during wrestling season (Nov-Feb). We need everyone’s participation in order for this to be a success. We are required to provide at least 20 workers per event. All high school and middle school wrestling families are asked to provide two workers to one fall and one spring event. We are asking you to sign up for an event on the signup genius below. Wrestlers over 16 are allowed to participate. Everyone over 18 must complete an alcohol training course online, details are below. Once you register for an event specific details will be provided to those registered a week before the event. Our first event is coming soon. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions.
Our fall events will be as follow:
Saturday, July 30th – WWE – arrival time 2:30 PM
Friday, August 12th – Red Hot Chili Peppers – arrival time 3:30 PM
Sunday, September 11th – Titans vs. Giants – arrival time TBD, Game time 3:25 PM
Sunday, October 23rd – Titans vs. Colts – arrival time TBD, Game time 12:00 PM
Please register for an event through our signup genius. All events are on this link:
Online alcohol training TEAM course (My notes from taking the course are in parenthesis.)
- Click here for the TEAM online training: https://www.brainshark.com/teamcoalition/legendsnissanstadium
- Will take approximately 2 hours to complete (It does take a little over 90 minutes to go through the videos, you are not able to fast forward or skip. The exam at the end took less than 10 minutes. You are required to get a passing score.)
- Use computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Must have internet, audio, and video
- Must complete training and exam individually, not with others
- If you do not plan to complete the training at one time, you must return to the training from the same device. Check “REMEMBER ME” box on the first screen.
(On the screen to enter your information: Company – Legends, Facility – Nissan Stadium, Non-Profit Organization – can leave blank since Nashville Catholic Wrestling is not yet loaded in their TEAM system, Job Function – Does not require an answer)
- After completion, your trainer will receive your results and certification card (I received an email and my card 10 minutes after I completed the exam.)
- If you have any trouble, first try refreshing your page and then take a screenshot
- If you continue to have trouble you may email the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org, please share that you are completing the training for Nissan Stadium
*PLEASE EMAIL NASHVILLECATHOLICWRESTLING1@GMAIL.COM with the names of those who have completed the course.
Middle TN, Deep South Duals middle school team is looking for the following weights to complete their lineup:
It’s next weekend, July 29 & 30th. For more information: https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/uploads/T-673526132-dsd2021summerflier_2022.pdf
If interested please email wrestler and contact information to nashville email@example.com
With the possibility of storms on Saturday morning we have decided to postpone our Car Wash to Sunday, July 10 from 11 AM – 3 PM. Come out and support our middle school and high school teams this Sunday! The flyer has been updated to reflect the new date and times.
See you Sunday!
Happy Fourth of July Wrestling Families! We hope you have a fun and safe weekend.
In an attempt to spread out fundraisers this season we will kick off next weekend with our car wash. The Hoover family has generously offered us a great location in Green Hills this year. Our car wash will be Saturday, July 9, 2022 from 9 AM – 12 PM. We would like all wrestlers to arrive by 8 AM. We will be located at the Hoover/US Bank Building at 2019 Richard Jones Road, Nashville, TN 37215 just off Hillsboro Road. Attached is a flyer that can be shared with friends, family and social media.
MS/HS Wrestling practice will resume on Monday, July 11 from 5:30-7PM following our regular Monday and Wednesday schedule. We have planned a bowling night and a return trip to SOAR this summer. More details to come on both events. Save the date for the 2022-2023 MS parent meeting on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 5 PM. The crumbsnatcher 2022-2023 parent meeting will be on November 6, 2022 at 4:30 PM.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the car wash on July 9th!