Nissan Stadium Fundraising
Our first fundraising event at Nissan Stadium was adventurous to say the least. Thank you to those that were able to come out and volunteer that night! We learned a lot and had some fun getting to know each other working together. Friday, August 12th we will work the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. We need to fill the sign-up genius by Sunday, August 7. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4BA8AF2AABFBC43-legends
Some tips we learned from the first event:
- Specific event details will be emailed to those signed up for each event by midweek of the event. This will include parking, stadium entrance information, stadium rules and proper attire.
- ONLY those who have completed the TEAMs training and are over 18 are allowed to work the register. This is a MUST. If we do not follow the rules we will not be allowed back. It is important to email email@example.com once you have completed the TEAMs course.
- For those who do not complete the TEAMs training or are in the 16-17 age bracket they will help in concessions by prepping food, keeping all items stocked and ‘running’ food to the registers. Specific tasks will be assigned at the stadium when the group meets for the arrival time.
Our fall events will be as follow:
Friday, August 12th – Red Hot Chili Peppers – arrival time 3:30 PM
Sunday, September 11th – Titans vs. Giants – arrival time TBD, Game time 3:25 PM
Sunday, October 23rd – Titans vs. Colts - arrival time TBD, Game time 12:00 PM
Please register for an event through our signup genius. All events are on this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4BA8AF2AABFBC43-legends
Online alcohol training TEAM course (My notes from taking the course are in parenthesis.)
Click here for the TEAM online training: https://www.brainshark.com/teamcoalition/legendsnissanstadium
- Will take approximately 2 hours to complete (It does take a little over 90 minutes to go through the videos, you are not able to fast forward or skip. The exam at the end took less than 10 minutes. You are required to get a passing score.)
- Use computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Must have internet, audio, and video
- Must complete training and exam individually, not with others
- If you do not plan to complete the training at one time, you must return to the training from the same device. Check “REMEMBER ME” box on the first screen.
- On the screen to enter your information: Company – Legends, Facility – Nissan Stadium, Non-Profit Organization – can leave blank since Nashville Catholic Wrestling is not yet loaded in their TEAM system, Job Function – Does not require an answer
- After completion, your trainer will receive your results and certification card (I received an email and my card 10 minutes after I completed the exam.)
- If you have any trouble, first try refreshing your page and then take a screenshot
- If you continue to have trouble you may email the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org, please share that you are completing the training for Nissan Stadium
*PLEASE EMAIL NASHVILLECATHOLICWRESTLING1@GMAIL.COM with the names of those who have completed the course.