NCW Parent Meeting Recap
Good Evening NCW Families,
Thank you to those that were able to attend our Zoom parent meeting. The PowerPoint presentation is attached to this email. Important items to remember:
- Pecan Fundraiser runs through 11/2/2020. We encourage every wrestler to sell 20 items. Payments can be made by cash, check (made out to: Nashville Catholic Wrestling), and Venmo (send to: @Cole-Moseley). If payment is made through Venmo please make sure your wrestler’s name is noted (example: Ethan Lampert pecan fundraiser). For every 20 items sold wrestlers will receive a free item. Another free item will be earned for every additional 10 items sold. All money must be received by 11/2/2020. If your wrestler needs a sales form it can be found on the left side of the NCW homepage.
- Gear Store will be open until 10/25/2020. You do not need to purchase the shirt, shorts, or singlet that are included with registration. All gear is extra and optional. Once the store closes on 10/25/2020 we will not be able to open it again. Link to the store is on the NCW homepage under 2020-2021 registration or at: https://www.bsnteamsports.com/shop/LQU0e1fRC7
- Registration will be completed online this year. Please complete your registration ASAP so we can order our team gear by 10/25/2020. All forms need to be completed. COVID waiver, Concussion, and Sudden Cardiac Arrest forms need to be reviewed by BOTH parent and wrestler. If your wrestler is participating in their middle school wrestling season we still need NCW registration completed by 10/25/2020. Gear will be ordered for those wrestlers registered, regardless of date they are able to start. Link to registration is on the NCW homepage under 2020-2021 registration or at: https://forms.gle/AdxW6XCqfZpiGr5z8
- AAU/USA Cards need to be purchased by wrestlers. AAU NCW club code is WYB33 (https://play.aausports.org/login/tabid/36231/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2f) and USA Wrestling NCW club code is 1341001 (https://www.teamusa.org/usa-wrestling). Links to both websites can also be found on the NCW homepage.
- Practice will be held Monday and Wednesday from 5 – 6:30 PM._ NOTE this week’s practice will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday (10/20 and 10/21) due to an event at FRHS on Monday._ Wrestlers will be required to wear a mask and continue with no contact/no partners, solo drilling, conditioning, etc. Wrestling with a partner is scheduled to begin on 11/2/2020. Please complete Screen & Go prior to each practice. A screenshot of the confirmation page will need to be shown at the side door of the wrestling room prior to entering the building. The Screen & Go website can also be found on the NCW homepage or at: https://ui-ehfp-frhs.pub.cloud-03.pcf.ascension.org/
Please review the attached PowerPoint presentation. If you have any questions please reach out to us. Contact information can be found on the last slide.
Michele Lampert and Charmaine Eason
The document NCW_2020-2021.pdf was attached to this post.