State Tournament & Gear
Below is the information for the TNAAU State Tournament. If your wrestler is planning on attending the State Tournament please text Charmaine Eason at 615-926-2866 by Sunday, 3/8/2020 at 1 PM (wrestlers must have qualified at the Region tournament). If you have not received all of your NCW gear, we will have it available for pickup at practice on Sunday. Please read all information below.
7777 Walnut Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38120
FRIDAY ONLY 3/13/2020 – ALL WRESTLERS MUST WEIGH-IN FRIDAY NIGHT! NO SATURDAY WEIGH-IN!
On-site at the Agricenter 6-9 PM (cst)
- Weigh-ins will be done in a singlet with a one pound allowance.
- No weight cutting at weigh-ins. No bumping up, if you do not make weight you will be scratched from the tournament.
- Must show AAU card.
- If braces, mouth piece is required at weigh-ins.
- If hair is longer than eyebrows, ears or collar wrestler will need to show hair net in hand at weigh-in.
Wrestling Schedule as follows:
Doors open at 7 AM (cst)
: Tots, Bantams, Midgets
- Wrestling Begins at 8 AM 9 (cst)
- Wrestling Begins at 12 PM (cst)
: Middle School
- Wrestling Begins at approximately 4 PM (cst)
PARKING fee $5 per car (cash only)
At gate: Adults $10, Children $5 (3-12 years old), under 3 years old no charge
On-Line: Adults $7, Children $3.50
Please text or call with any questions.
Michele Lampert 615-585-5175
Charmaine Eason 615-926-2866